RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM. New!
Frequency range: 0.1 to 650 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohms systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
Display modes: SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens (English – Spanish – Japanese)
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
RigExpert AA-650 Zoom Antenna Analyzer
- Brands RigExpert
- Product Code: RigExpert AA-650 Zoom
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: AA-650 Zoom