RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 are available in two versions (with ability to display Smith chart or Polar chart). Please let us know which version you need while ordering this instrument.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1400 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement: for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode, 1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 80 points
– R, X graph, 80 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT displaty
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-1400 is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
- Brands RigExpert
- Product Code: RigExpert AA-1400
- Availability: In Stock
- US $1,050.00
Tags: RigExpert AA-1400