RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feed lines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/Polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1400 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement: for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode, 1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 80 points
– R, X graph, 80 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-1400 is being manufactured in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries might not be included with the analyzer.
RigExpert AA-1400 - OUT OF STOCK
- Brands RigExpert
- Product Code: RigExpert AA-1400
- Availability: In Stock
- US $995.00
Tags: RigExpert AA-1400